Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Death or sleeptitude?

Question- Is he dead, or just sleeping?

Hypothesis- He's dead.

What to do to find out- see if he
        breathes
        moves
        has a heartbeat

Number one-
        Does he breathe?
Conclusion
        I shoved a mirror in his face. The mirror fogged up, and I got a black eye. Therefore, he breathes.


Number two-
        Does he move?
Conclusion
        I poked him. He kicked me in the face. Therefore, he moves.


Number three-
        Does he have a heartbeat?
Conclusion
        I checked him for a pulse. He woke up. He was angry. Therefore, he has a heartbeat.


 Overall Conclusion-
     He is alive.

Why?  
        I have evidence of him breathing, moving, and of his heart beating.
AKA, he woke up.

Therefore the lyric of the day is:
Are you dead or are you sleeping? -Satin in a Coffin. Modest Mouse. 


Science lives!
Erm
 

    


1 comment:

  1. Yes! The scientific method!
    "I poked him. He kicked me in the face. Therefore, he moves" XD

    ReplyDelete