Thursday, January 3, 2013

HAGNW update

So I know I haven't posted for a while, and sorry for that.
I've been... sidetracked (yeah, by doing nothing, whatever).
BUT I would like to bring it to the public's attention that Hiss At Gender Norms Week is COMING. It's coming, guys. You gotta be ready for this one.
Logo coming SOON.
But yeah, bros, mark your calendars for the 24th-31st of January. These eight days must be... evident. (And yeah, I realize that eight days is not a week. But I guess I live by the Beatles' song Eight Days A Week so hence.)
I have something planned for you.
It may or may not involve Batman (oh, it definitely does), but that just makes it more incredible. Actually, don't get your hopes up because it's probably not going to be that great, but at least it's something.
Happy almost-HAGNW!

No comments:

Post a Comment